Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Resignation Letter:

Dear EVERYONE!!

I just wanted to send a little note thanking you all for making my time at The Endocrine Society so enjoyable. I started out as a little baby temp, unsure about the mission of the Society, or frankly even how to pronounce the name (En-doh-crin). Over the past three years however, I have had the pleasure of learning about the Society, Staff, and internal secretions of all types. It was an education I will always value.

Everyone has been unfailingly kind and generous with their time, and I will miss you all thoroughly. I realize that parting with me may be unendurably painful for many of you, but do not despair, I am only an email away. If you wish to contact me to chit chat, dispute a rubber band ball claim, find a file, order a bottle of wine, etc., please write me atcourtney.singer@gmail.com.

Arrivederci!

Courtney

Courtney Singer

Wanderer Extordinaire

Italy

The World

e-mail: csinger@endo-society.org

P please consider the environment before printing this email



It's official! Going to Italia for 3 whole months! Wish me luck with learning italiano! I really need to stop speaking with a spanish accent...

No comments:

Post a Comment